- Begin Now! Experience the Greatest Benefit from Artha 365!
- [Practice 1] A Ritual to Begin
- Lesson 1: It Starts with a Dream
- Lesson 2: Live with Dynamic Balance
- Lesson 3: The Prosperity Imperative
- Lesson 4: Willingness – The Key to Thriving
- [Practice 2] Occupy Your Vision through Creative Imagination
- Lesson 5: Be Awake in the World
- Lesson 6: Enjoy Eight Forms of Wealth
- Lesson 7: The Jewel of Abundance
- Lesson 8: Cultivate a Compassionate Heart
- Lesson 9: Truth Power – Know It; Think It; Speak It; Be It
- [Practice 3] Meditate and Thrive: Establish a Steady Practice
- Lesson 10: Experience Radiant Aliveness Every Day
- Lesson 11: Walk in Freedom
- Lesson 12: Love and Serve Life
- Lesson 13: Make Friends with Surrender
Welcome to Artha 365! with Yogacharya O’Brian
Upanishad Prayer for a Year of Prosperous Living
Are you ready for a prosperity breakthrough? Do you have a dream calling to be fulfilled? Is there an area of your life that is ready to flourish just waiting for your committed action? Is it time to thrive?
Artha—meaning wealth or prosperity—is one of the four Vedic aims of life—to live with higher purpose, prosper, enjoy life, and realize ultimate freedom. To prosper in accordance with our higher purpose in life is to thrive in all ways–to have the resources we need to fulfill our dreams and worthwhile endeavors.
To begin, refer to the Getting Started document.
Then, proceed to the ‘Begin Now! Experience the Greatest Benefit from Artha 365’ pre-lesson under Module 1.
Artha 365! is a step by step, day by day, program created by Yogacharya Ellen Grace O’Brian to help you cultivate prosperity consciousness, develop the skills and means to realize worthy goals, and experience lasting fulfillment. Prosperous living begins the first day of the program and continues every day thereafter through intentional practice for an entire year.
The course content is organized into individual modules made up of weekly lessons. Work through the lessons in order and follow the instructions provided. New lessons will be available each week. Mark each lesson complete to unlock the next lesson.
This course delves deeper into the spiritual principles and practices for prosperous living identified in Yogacharya O’Brian’s book, The Jewel of Abundance: Finding Prosperity through the Ancient Wisdom of Yoga. The book will be referenced throughout the course and is an essential companion for it. If you do not already have a copy of the book, it is available through all major outlets and can be found in softcover as well as audio and eBook formats. You can order your copy here: The Jewel of Abundance
- [Practice 4] Meditate and Thrive: The Five Breaths Meditation
- Lesson 14: The Master Key of Self-Referral
- Lesson 15: Nurture Complete Well-Being
- Lesson 16: Tune into Wholeness with Superconscious Meditation
- Lesson 17: Eight Essential Steps for Thriving
- [Practice 5] A Practice for Connecting to Your Joy
- Lesson 18: The Discipline of Delight
- Lesson 19: Be Intentional
- Lesson 20: Live Wisely to Live Well
- Lesson 21: Steady Practice, Best Practice
- Lesson 22: Surround Yourself with Divine Friends and Sage Support
- Lesson 27: Find and Follow Your Bliss
- [Practice 6] Meditate and Thrive: Chakra Meditation with Mantras
- Lesson 23: The Secret to Thriving Now
- Lesson 24: Waking Up and Remembering
- Lesson 25: How to Stay Centered
- Lesson 26: Beautiful Necessities of the Heart
- [Practice 7] Cultivate Mindful Moments for Mindful Living
- Lesson 28: Trust Yourself
- Lesson 29: Develop Skill in Action
- Lesson 30: The Blessing of Doing What is Ours to Do
- Lesson 31: Living as the Divine Being You Are
- [Practice 8] Meditate and Thrive – Practice Meditative Contemplation
- Lesson 32: How to Cooperate with the Infinite
- Lesson 33: Spiritual Principles for Thriving
- Lesson 34: Self-Inquiry Illumines the Way Forward
- Lesson 35: Go Straight to the Goal – Living Spiritual Practice
- [Practice 9] Affirm Your Highest Good
- Lesson 36: The Promise of Realization
- Lesson 37: Don’t Lose Sight of the Goal
- Lesson 38: The Power to See Through Obstacles
- Lesson 39: Root Out the Causes of Present and Future Suffering
- Lesson 40: Befriend Your Mind
- [Practice 10] Om Svaha! Offer Your Vow for the Well-Being of All
- Lesson 41: How to Increase Wisdom, Peace, and Clarity
- Lesson 42: Count on the Grace Factor
- Lesson 43: Choose to Live in Love and to Live in Joy
- Lesson 44: Revolutionary Thriving
- [Practice 11] Five Daily Yajnas: Connect Your Heart and Hands to Serve Life
- Lesson 45: The Real Prosperity Questions: How Can I Serve? How Can I Surrender?
- Lesson 46: According to Your Nature
- Lesson 47: Timeless Life-Transforming Wisdom – Renounce and Enjoy!
- Lesson 48: Discerning What We Can and Cannot Control
- [Practice 12] Meditate and Thrive: Meditate for Peace and Blessing the World
- Lesson 49: Joy, Pleasure, Happiness, and Wisdom
- Lesson 50: Live Everyday with Gratitude and Grace
- Lesson 51: Skillful Giving – A Generous, Generative Life
- Lesson 52: Be Moved by Divine Love and Fulfill Your Potential