How do we live our divine life?
- Change our point of reference from ego to Self (soul)
- Learn to live in the soul
- Meditate and experience superconscious realization
Superconsciousness is a heightened level of awareness that is superior to, or beyond, ordinary waking state, subconscious, or unconscious states.
Realization is a combination of intellectual discernment, intuitive perception, and direct experience.
Supreme Consciousness is the Self of all. One Life, One Power, One Presence, All that is. Because this One life and Power is omnipresent, we cannot know it with the mind. We can know about it with the mind and realize it through our direct experience of it. Superconscious meditation is a principal key to that.
Patanjali’s Yoga Sutras
- Samadhi (Superconsciousness) is experienced when the fluctuations and changes in the meditator’s awareness are calmed or restrained.
- Then, the Seer (the true Self) consciously abides in its own nature (essence).
- At other times, one is inclined to identify with the changes that occur in the mind.
In the heart is a well filled with the sound of silence.
Drink from it, one taste changes everything. How do I know?
The day I stopped sitting on the edge and fell in told me this.
For additional information, refer to:
Living the Eternal Way, p 51-59