Why We Are Here
- Experience the world, find freedom from and in the world
- Contribute to the well-being of all
- Wake up, grow up, show up
- We are here to be the growing edge of divine Love
Four Universal Aims for a Fulfilled Life
Purusharthas: for the sake of the soul
- Dharma: live with higher purpose
- Artha: prosper
- Kama: enjoy life
- Moksha: realize absolute freedom. Liberation
Dharma: Cosmic order of things. Higher purpose. Authentic being and expression.
- Svadharma: individual unique expression, contribution, way of authentic becoming
Artha: Wealth — to thrive and prosper. Innate soul call
Kama: Pleasure — to enjoy life.
- Three types: sense pleasure, satisfaction from accomplishment; unconditional bliss
Moksha: Liberation — freedom from being unduly influenced by circumstances, qualities in nature, or patterns in the mind. Free to live by the promptings of the soul.
For additional information, refer to:
The Jewel of Abundance by Ellen Grace O’Brian, p 2-5 & 195-202